Monday, December 29, 2014

A Song I like

VACACIONES EN EL MAS ALLA (PEDROPIEDRA)

I knew this Chilean artist a couple of years ago. He has made three albums and this song belongs to the second one. To be perfectly honest, I like a lot of his songs   and more or less for the same reason I like this one. Pedro's music is simple and his lyrics speak about deep things but with a simple approach. Some people criticize him and say that he has no voice to sing but I like the way in which he sings and performs; simply but effectively. The song Vacaciones en el mas alla has a very nice video, which was filmed at Cementerio General. I like the video especially because of the dancers that appear in it. Well, that's it. Have you ever listened to him? if not, this is a good song to start with. If you like this song, you have to listen to more songs by him :)


What about you?

Tell me about a song you like and..

> Give some info about the artist
> say why you like the song and what makes you feel
> talk about its lyrics
> Publish  the video or/and the lyrics

> 130 words aprox
> Make 1 comments on my post and 2 on your partners' posts

26 comments:

  1. To tell the true, I dont like Pedropiedra, but this song, I dont know why, like so much.
    A friend of mine like extremely Pedropiedra and when I gone to visit always plays it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never had heard ever this song, even when I don't like this kind of music, I like the song... Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dont Like this song, but I like Pedropiedra. My brother hears Pedropiedra all day! I know all your songs!

    greeting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just know his name, but this song I liked, I will to listen more of this artist (lie)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don´t like this song but i agree with that of his voice. Anyone can sing; Dylan proved that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the video but i don't feel anything about that music, pop music.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i have never listened this group before, the song was good but is not like the music i really like. but thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like Pedro´s music. I know for you song Inteligencia Dormida.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u24hQ7Sa2D8

    ReplyDelete
  10. is the first time that i listen to this guy, and his music is not so bad. really is funny the video clip of the song

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This song makes sense to me !!! I like it

    ReplyDelete
  15. I do not know about pedropiedra, i going to listen his music.

    ReplyDelete
  16. It is a new song for me, althought I already knew Pedropiedra. Good video.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I knew before band of Pedropiedra named CHC, was hip hop style is very good! Now, I don't like this style music, and the video did a guy I know, and I don't like how it turned haha

    ReplyDelete
  18. I like Pedropiedra, his last album Emanuel, I like it so much, I think it's funny!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I've never listened to this song. I'm going to search more about Pedropiedra. Thanks for the recommendation

    ReplyDelete
  21. I like Pedro piedra, my favorite songs is "inteligencia dormida" but is more slow

    ReplyDelete
  22. I like Pedro Piedra, but I didn´t know this song u_u

    ReplyDelete
  23. I think Pedropiedra is one of the most popular musicians of chile in this time, i don't know it deeply but i recognize this song.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I like Pedropiedra, his music is very simple and darly. Also, his name is funny!

    ReplyDelete
  25. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I like CHC (Pedropiedra's old band), and his work with 31minutos is very nice XD

    ReplyDelete