Tuesday, December 30, 2014

A country I would like to visit

 Which country would you like to go to? Why?
- What do you know about it?
- What would you like to do there?
- Would you like to study/work/live there? Explain.
- Make comments on 3 of your classmates’ posts
- Word Count: 160 words





Japan




Hi everybody! Today I will write about a country I want to visit.
I've always wanted to travel to Japan. I think it's because I like their people,
food and customs. I really admire the way in which they have advanced in spite of all the circumstances. I also admire all the advances in science and technology that they have made.

If I go there some day, the first thing I will do is to eat a lot of their delicious food; I think it is fantastic! Second, I will travel around the country to meet people and know places. I would like to know a lot about their culture and lifestyle too.

If I have the opportunity, I'd like to work there for a year, maybe teaching English or Spanish at a school or college. This would give me the chance to get to know more of their culture.

Well, I hope that some day I can go to Japan and make my dream true.

18 comments:

  1. I like the oriental culture, Japan is awesome about their art, there are many artist in diferrent discipline, a completely society. But i dont like the lenguaje jajaj

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like to visit Japan too, I really like the oriental culture...

    cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also I would like to travel to japan, his traditional culture and crazy people are very attractive

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Oriental Culture especially Japanese culture I think is very intersting too

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like Japan and his culture, but today japanese young people wanna be american or occidentals. I don´t like that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to visit japan!! It is a culturally rich country

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh! I love Japan! I like the Chinese food and their old culture!

    regards!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i like the Japan culture, especially the Anime.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Japan seem to me a place so different to Chile, I think the trip will be a great experience.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would love to visit Japan too. They have a many great illustraitors, and engraving!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Japan is a great country, but i dont know if i want travel to this place

    ReplyDelete
  13. japan is one of my favourite country, i really would like to travel here and stay here for a long time !

    ReplyDelete
  14. Japan is awsome. I love a artist of Japan his name is katsushika hokusai, he made beautiful illustrations of Mount Fuji.

    ReplyDelete
  15. nice ! I love japan. I like the cultur and food is ni very very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  16. It seems like a beautiful place, I hope to visit someday too.

    Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I thinks that Japon is a country very interesting, but is very far from here! jajaja

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great choice, Japan is very mysterious for me

    ReplyDelete