Monday, January 5, 2015

Post 3 > 2014


1. What's your general evaluation?

It was a difficult year for me and my family. My brother Pablo had serious health problems. He spent more than 2 months in hospital at 2 different times last year. It was very hard for all of us but in the end he could recover slowly and now we are even more together and strong as family.

2. What about work or studies?

At work, everything was quiet. I had the support of my partners when I needed time for me and my family, so that was good too. I taught English at Veterinary Sciences in U de Chile. This was my 4th year there. I also continued helping in the coordination of the English Program of the university.

3. What was the best of 2014?

Two things. First, to know that my wife was pregnant in September. I'm really glad because I've never had a child, so you can imagine that I'm really anxious  and happy with all the process of pregnancy. And two, the recovery of Pablo who is already at his home enjoying the love of his wife and 2 daughters. And 3! To see la U again as champion at the stadium. I went with one of my nieces and had the chance of experiencing the victory right there in my face :). It was fantastic.

4. What was the worst? (something to improve or forget)

Apart from all the worries and stress of having a sick family member, I guess there was nothing else really bad about 2014. It was a little stressful and bitter-sweet sometimes but I think that is the essence of life. Don't you agree?

What about your year? Respond to the same 4 questions
Wordcount > about 160
Don't forget to leave me a comment + 2 comments to classmates

16 comments:

  1. We are the champions my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember when the U won, i dont like very much futbol but i thing it was a really good experiencie if you really love la U

    ReplyDelete
  3. I trust that this year will better that the last

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratulation for your child!, and I hope that your brother is better...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your year was intense. Happiness and hardships. I’m glad that your brother its ok now. La U it’s the biggest, in the world!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations for your Child! 2015 will be an exciting year!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is good the recover of his brother!! Also the arrival of his child. Congratulations!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice year, won your team! and congratulations for the study

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulation for your child, I hope he born healthy!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations for his championship, you won all the match, less one versus the real champion, the eternal champion.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I agree, that's the essence of life. And congrats for your child! Enjoy a lot, is a beautiful period.

    ReplyDelete
  12. congratulation for your son ! this year will be one of best years of your life :) ! I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete
  13. congratulation for your wife's pregnancy, this year could be a wonderful year !

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow!, your 2014 was very intense!, I really want that this 2015 will be better that last year :3

    ReplyDelete
  15. congratulations, enjoy your family :) good luck

    ReplyDelete
  16. if , as you say you we must live the highs and lows, that is life.

    ReplyDelete